Monday, August 20, 2007

What a Steal!

Surfing through the net tonight I found this product at net-a-porter.com. (411.07 pounds). It's black patent leather with cork heel and platform.

A Louboutin will always be a Louboutin but as of this moment I don't think I'll be able to afford one. We're getting a new place so (almost) all of our funds are going to that new investment. What better way to spend for your hard earned money than invest it in real estate, right?

It's a good thing my friends from thepurchaser have a gazillion of shoes to choose from. So.....instead of a Louboutin, why not get something that's similar but cheaper:





It's made of velvet with cork heels and platforms plus a button detail. It comes in beige but both colors are already out of stock. Goes to show the many many happy clients they have. At Php 1030, it's a real steal!

I introduced the site to my friends and they, too, have become loyal clients.

I've bought a lot of their stuff already and can already vouch for their products' durability....as well as style, of course. I'm forcing myself not to post all the stuff I got from them (for fear that hubby might come across this blog, and I'll never hear the end of it!).





No comments: