Monday, November 5, 2007

A mother's heart

I cry when you abuse.

I cry when you compare.

I cry when you gloat.

I cry, I can't say a word, so I just stare.



I cry for your selfishness.

I cry for your stubborness.

I cry when you use my time,

my everything down to the dime.



I cry because I can't do anything.

I cry because I have respect.

I cry because I feel sorry.

I cry because I always worry.



I cry because I count the days.

I cry because it's still too long.

I cry because I can see the sacrifice and agony.

I cry because I always have to act so phony.




I cry because he's your son.

I cry because I love my son.

I cry because it's my life.

I cry because I AM THE MOTHER and the wife.



I count the days 'til this will end.

My heart, by then, will mend.







No comments: